Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Generic, public opinion garbage

What would it matter to the person who died from a cigarette-smoking related affliction what happens to their loved ones? They are dead, and no, they aren't observing you from heaven because heaven doesn't exist either. People do what they want with their lives, and we all die eventually. Also, everything was tweened and the drawings were mediocre.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

It was genius...

Except Chluaid is the most unfunny piece of shit. I can't believe they even allowed his part of the collab be shown. Random obscenities were funny when I was 9.

Deterioration Deterioration

lolwat

Towards the end, it doesn't seem to really be cycling (the fireguy burns the vines, is the stuff falling from the sky the remnants of the vines?). It's pretty neat, though.

Mushroomboy5 responds:

The old dissapears so the new can flourish, but the new is what created the old.

OrigamiLock is an asshole OrigamiLock is an asshole

Kitty...

At least he aint stuck in a tree anymore. :3

KR47: Girlfriend KR47: Girlfriend

KEEP GOIN'

Great man, it's the perfect mix between reality and comedy. Props.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Almost sick

Good thing I can't show a belief in God, otherwise I'd probably have taken some offense to this. That was really the last thing I expected. :D

Tarboy Tarboy

Holy ****

This has to be one of the best-executed and written flash movies I've ever seen.
Just incredible.

Travelling Mind Travelling Mind

Creepy

Don't really understand it, but not bad for a first "proper" animation.

CyberHysteria responds:

I have trouble understanding life in general, but untill I manage to do so, I will question that statement you just wrote!

goku vs broly goku vs broly

Wow

A lot longer than I expected it to be. Great animation, although some of the tiles were blah and jpg'd to shit.

How to use the search bar How to use the search bar

Oh boy

Pretty lolzy, and love the use of a Endless-Online character in the pre-loader. I assume you play or played at one point?