Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Nice and simple, but...

When I try to file down the bars, pressing space doesn't initiate any sort of event or do anything.

MonoFlauta responds:

You just need to try from different positions until newgrounds update it :(

Castle Guardian Castle Guardian

I rather take a speed clicking test on Facebook

I was able to make it to level 10 without buying any power ups whatsoever and with no else than 3/4 of my health. The only reason I took any damage was because the game lagged even when there was two units on screen. I'm honestly thinking that was a failsafe for people who dared try the game without powerups, because you knew they were worthless, or you're just a shitty programmer.

The only saving grace (if you could call it that) was the art, which even then was lackluster and dull.

2099 2099

Bland

Pretty much your basic side-scrolling shooter with some slick animation. What's up with all the pixelation and clouds. Pretty damn distracting, and I'd also like to point out that it's distracting when missles are constantly firing from your ship and making obnoxious sounds and blocking your view.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

*Console required to play the game effectively

It's a cool idea and all, but this game is definitely made for console thumbsticks, not arrow keys. Way to sensitive.

Social Networking Wars Social Networking Wars

Oh, Super News!

Just what I would expect from Super News; a quirky game with repetitive gameplay.
At least it's not that long.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome, just one more thing Jackie...

Great game, but I noticed if you hit the wall after grabbing the first fish box on Spicy Tuna Bowl, level 1, you teleport to the top of that wall and are able to fall endlessly.

Angry Faic : The Game Angry Faic : The Game

wat

Your health can go negative. ;-;

aNtHr4x responds:

yes, this is one of the infinite bugs of this game, but, i´m fixing the bugs!

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Shooooooooooooort

Game was really addicting, so I was disappointed when it ended after 10 days.

The Swords The Swords

A slow, single player Maple Story

The game's too slow paced, and the allied NPCs are stupid. I'm fighting a sheep, and they start walking the other way. And what's up with the stolen SFX and graphics for the pigs and damage.

Elastoman Elastoman

Glitchy

You're able to grab anywhere in the air, not just objects. Cool concept, though.

Enjoy your exploit!