Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Generic, public opinion garbage

What would it matter to the person who died from a cigarette-smoking related affliction what happens to their loved ones? They are dead, and no, they aren't observing you from heaven because heaven doesn't exist either. People do what they want with their lives, and we all die eventually. Also, everything was tweened and the drawings were mediocre.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

It was genius...

Except Chluaid is the most unfunny piece of shit. I can't believe they even allowed his part of the collab be shown. Random obscenities were funny when I was 9.

Deterioration Deterioration

lolwat

Towards the end, it doesn't seem to really be cycling (the fireguy burns the vines, is the stuff falling from the sky the remnants of the vines?). It's pretty neat, though.

Mushroomboy5 responds:

The old dissapears so the new can flourish, but the new is what created the old.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Nice and simple, but...

When I try to file down the bars, pressing space doesn't initiate any sort of event or do anything.

MonoFlauta responds:

You just need to try from different positions until newgrounds update it :(

Castle Guardian Castle Guardian

I rather take a speed clicking test on Facebook

I was able to make it to level 10 without buying any power ups whatsoever and with no else than 3/4 of my health. The only reason I took any damage was because the game lagged even when there was two units on screen. I'm honestly thinking that was a failsafe for people who dared try the game without powerups, because you knew they were worthless, or you're just a shitty programmer.

The only saving grace (if you could call it that) was the art, which even then was lackluster and dull.

2099 2099

Bland

Pretty much your basic side-scrolling shooter with some slick animation. What's up with all the pixelation and clouds. Pretty damn distracting, and I'd also like to point out that it's distracting when missles are constantly firing from your ship and making obnoxious sounds and blocking your view.

Remember, Remember [DnB] Remember, Remember [DnB]

HOLY SHIT

I'm really drunk and this shit is crunk as fuck. Some of the best music I've ever listend to man! 10/10, 5/5.

What We Fight For What We Fight For

Simple, good sound

Needed a little more variation and to be a little longer in total length, but it was pretty tight. This'd be better for a start menu, as this would become an obnoxious loop during a game.

Twigs Twigs

Gore

I swear the first thing I saw was guts and blood. Iono, seems to give that illusion at first glance. Either way, cool piece brah.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah, thats abstract art for yah! IT can be whatever you want it to be. Personally I think its snow.

GO, GIRLS, GO! GO, GIRLS, GO!

Oh

I heard Sarah has a balloon fetish. Nice job, bro.

Nami's Treasure Nami's Treasure

True-to-inspiration

The style stays true to the classic anime color template, and the the coin between the toes is almost attractive. Nice job.